Effective date: 2023-11-13
Updated on: 2023-11-13
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
Information We Collect
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. https://www./digilo.net/ collects the following information:
Usage Data includes the following:
- Usage Data
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring to web pages
- Browser used to access the site
- Time and date of access
How Do We Collect Information
https://www./digilo.net/ collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
- When you fill out a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
- When you interact with our Service.
Your information will be stored for up to 365 days after it is no longer required to provide you with the services. Your information may be retained for longer periods for reporting or record-keeping following applicable laws. Information that does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
How Do We Use Personal Information
https://www./digilo.net/ may use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
- To contact you. Nicolas Jean Jacques Lassal will contact you by email, phone, SMS, or electronic communication related to the functions, products, services, or security updates when necessary or reasonable.
- To update you with news, general information, special offers, new services, and events.
- Marketing and promotional initiatives. Nicolas Jean Jacques Lassal will use non-specific information gathered from you to improve our marketing efforts.
- Testimonials and customer feedback collection. If you share a testimonial or review about your experience using our Service, it will be shared or otherwise used on the website.
- For other purposes Nicolas Jean Jacques Lassal will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our products, services, and marketing efforts.
How We Share Your Information
Nicolas Jean Jacques Lassal will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent Nicolas Jean Jacques Lassal will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
Any third party we share your information with must disclose the purpose for which they intend to use it. They must retain your information only for the duration disclosed when requesting or receiving it. The third-party service provider must not further collect, sell, or use your personal information except as necessary to perform the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared with a third party for reasons including:
- Analytics information. Your information might be shared with online analytics tools to track and analyze website traffic.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, e.g. analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to identify a certain visitor directly.
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies identify visitors between different websites, e.g., content partners and banner networks. Companies may use those cookies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
- Functionality cookies. Functionality cookies are used to remember visitor information on the website, e.g. language, timezone, and enhanced content.
- Unclassified cookies. Unclassified cookies are cookies that do not belong to any other category or are in the categorization process.
You can change your consent to cookie usage below.
Your information’s security is important to us. https://www./digilo.net/ utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own risk.
Niklas Brenner is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods: